Saturday, August 23, 2008

I regretted not going for Angel's Day Out :x
10 hours of CIP just gone like this, kind of a waste I guess.

I must keep reminding myself to blog in small chunks, cause I viewed my own blog and was a little lazy tor read the words cos of the huge chunk which seems to stick together like dead mosquitoes. Haha, It's the Olympics Closing Ceremony today, very sad :( No more volleyball, no more beach volleyball, no more javelin, no more diving, no more table tennis, no more SWIMMING! No more Kitajima, no more Tao Li, no more MICHAEL PHELPS, no more Thomas Daley, no more Feng Tianwei etc etc.

Okay enough ranting, I'm super jealous. MUTTONS WENT TO RAFFLES INSTITUTION ON FRIDAY! Tmd, there's a career talk and they represented the radio section and gave examples, AND THEY PLAYED THE PING AND PONG THING AND THE STUPID SONGS THEY REMIXED. Why doesn't Nanhua has a career forum as good and interesting as that. I bet I would attend too. Best thing was that MARCUS WENT THERE TOO. Wthwthwthwth! Urghhhh HUWEIJIE you're making me super jealous.

I have a photo of Lilin lying on the floor sleeping haha but I shall be nice and keep for my own use. Mr Ng reads blogs, so I have a stinking feeling he visits mine too cos he will forever remember me as "the girl whom was caught" since the secondary 3 integrated trip zzz. I will thus remember him as "the teacher who was caught sleeping at a seminar" HAHA. I'm being so random and I dunno why.

I gotta start exercising :x stop eating junk food and instant noodles. Basketball and volleyball :D My schedule is packed I'm suffocating lol.
Monday - Tutoring
Tuesday - Malay
Wednesday - ODAC - got meeting about camp I think.
Thursday - Going Ruiqi's house to bake I think :D
Friday - After school go back Rulang then bball. (but super sickening lo, every year we're the stinking last school to be released, and the timing is always delayed by half an hour. By the time we rush back, everyone's gone. Sucks man!)
Satuday - Chinese Tuition and Volleyball at Sentosa! Whee!
Sunday - Tutoring and Swimming.
Monday - ODAC-Badminton Camp
Tuesday - ODAC-Badminton Camp
:0
I still haven't packed in a day at Kuanlian's house, Liu Laoshi's chinese remedial, Mrs Chang's Maths remedial yet. And maybe another day of bball with Eckerene and Huishan and gang. But at least I don't have to fret over nothing to do :D

ECKERENE BRING JOHN'S THE HOST FOR ME!

Bought a basic top today - It's violet-red in colour, Dad actually paid for it though I was planning to pay for it myself whee! Nicole's super lucky cause I think her mum will buy stuff for her!

Oh yeah I read about xuemiao's post on the twilight tees. Actually, we can print them on our own, we can make our own designs, provided there's enough people - like 30 - so that the cost won't be over 15. Think about it yeah? :D

Before I forget, a photo of Mrs Sabar looking fabulous wearing 202 jacket! Love you whooo! :D

Anddddd :/
Sad news: The coach of our silver medal winning team might or might not remain, cause apparently this new President of the Singapore Table Tennis Association wants to change everything cause she's the new head. The manager is also not needed. Wth, this is like so wang4 en1 fu4 yi1. They really do deserve some credit. I think it's not needed to change the positions of the coach and manager etc. I don't like her. Eww.