Friday, August 22, 2008

Got back English paper today B3 o.o
Can't really remember anything else that happened in school other than Chemistry lesson.
Did this:
It's supposed to look like a dog by the way. It's a propane (I think) Organic Chemistry seems quite interesting! I hate Chemical Analysis.

Next thing I remembered was after school, went with Kuanlian, Lilin and Xiujing to KFC to lunch, was super full, talked about Perry, Teohyi, Andre, Sabar, weird boys in 306 (haha) and lots of other random stuffs, but they were laughing at me laughing most of the time -.-

Bought first aid kit with them after that, then me and Kuan went off to collect the remaining 5 windbreakers (finally!) The way there was really very -.- Kuanlian keep saying/making lame things. Then I give her the 'tio-gl-ed face' then she starts laughing. Otherwise she would suddenly blurt out "THE PING AND THE PONG!" and start giggling for no reason, like some mad woman :P Haha, ever since she started listening to 98.7 fm she's been a great fan of the 'Ping' and the 'Pong' -.- A bit annoying ah haha.

After that went to King Albert's Park, took 970 but we didn't really know where's the stop, but Kuan keep saying reaching cos she recognised bushes, cmon BUSHES?!?! -.- Luckily SMRT buses got the stop indicator so not bad got write haha. Went there to send songs to her -.- I went to buy food, 1 cone and 1 hot fudge sundae. Then I told the person to squeeze my ice-cream into a cup (the sundae cup-obvious right) then he took one smallest COKE CUP then took a cone, squeeze the ice-cream in, then PUT THE CONE IN THE CUP! omg seriously I was suppressing my laughter like crazy. This was how it looked:
So when I finished it , it looked like this:

So hilarious we were laughing about it! K after that went home at about 6pm cause my dad called.

Next Sat volleyball outing who wanna go tell me, SK or maggie k!
I'm happy and I think my blog song is very niceeeeeee! :D
Thanks nicole for teaching me the code thingy woohoo!