Monday, August 25, 2008

Almost late today but lucky all green light so I still reached in time :D
Biology was so boring today that I typed a three-message full of 'iloveyou's with a variety of smiley faces and sent it to Kuanlian (and my love is like not reciprocated! - what is this!)
Chinese went off to hide in toilet with about 8 girls (I think) cause Liu Laoshi confiscating ez-link cards from those who didn't hand up her essay and obviously I'm one of them :x

Rest of the day was pretty lousy but Mr Chew agreed to let us sit in twos-threes-twos!
And we can choose where to sit, hopefully I can sit in front so that I won't be easily distracted like how I would be if I sat at the back. Whee!

XIAODI DRIBBLED MY HAIR TODAY. WHAT'S SO NICE ABOUT MY HAIR I ASK YOU AH!
GET _ TO GROW IT LONG FOR YOU. Fcktard I just realised today that dental's on thurs, gonna dieeeeee. Think I put bumble bee colour - pale yellow and black! Or worst I put back orange lo (my fav colour!)

Okay I think Taylor Lautner is super cute! :
(He seems super enthusiastic and real about being casted as Jacob, unlike Kristen Stewart :x)
Yes? Yes? Yes? :D