Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's been an awesome day! Assembly today was fabulous, feel so proud of 202 leaders! Minghe, Ruiqi, Donna, Yijun and Youwei! :D You guys have done us proud man! Never realised 202 had so many hidden leadership talents hehs. You guys are awesome!

Had class photo-taking today, Mr Thomas didn't join us, Mr Chew was so terrified he ran off after the formal shot before we could do anything to his hair haha. Joel (Tan) made everyone laugh with his imitation of Mr Chew's hair, very creative huh. Got back 9 out of 10 papers back already, gotta say that I'm satisfied with my results Biology 40/50 - Ms Chng was so pleased with our class that she made jokes and even bought us 2 tins of Pringles as reward o.o Chemistry 35.5/50 first time getting a distinction for Chemistry - happy because it is not my best subject. Physics 27/45 - Glad enough that I didn't fail :D

History is the worst of all 7/12 a freaking C5 lucky my Social Studies paper pulled me back up a little with 13/17 :D Chinese was an easy paper I guessed got 42. Overall happy with both my Maths paper a lot! A1 for both and all my dad said was - "Umm" and walked away. The last paper I got back was Malay 34/40! Pleasant surprise I would say :D

Ms Wang had a talk with the class the other day and it seemed to change the perception we had of her, very quiet during her lesson already - I hope every other lesson would be like this - It would be fabulous hehs.

Stayed back after school with Jam and SK to help Mrs Sabar with the filing for sec 4 students - some of them have horrendous handwriting, seriously! Can't even decipher their names. She treated us Macdonalds. Then while filing the stuff my rubber band split then I didn't realise.

(feeling hair tickling at neck went to touch then realised rubber band split)
Me: eh, my rubber band split liao I didn't realise!
Jam: haha you think is what?
Me: I thought is some hair tickling me mah
Jam: (laughs)

After a while, finished the stuff already then i took out both sides to retie

Jam: Eh you look like crazy woman o.o

-.-''

I'm changing skin soon :D
Feel guilty for not blogging for so long - thanks to all supporters (people who still visit) haha :D