Wednesday, April 9, 2008

About three more weeks to mid-years and here I am slacking; how great. Just coming on to blog a bit and reply tags before going back to my books.

First-up, we've got a new student in 308, her name is valentina hasan. So cool right? She's a bulgarian and she sings marvellously, her hit song in class is 'Ken Lee' (hint: search youtube)

Okay today was quite horrible with almost all the teachers pms-ing, for example, b lim, joy koh, mrs chang etc. the worst was of course mdm sia, as I was one of the victim of her pms-ing. I turned around to ask fongting what she was doing, and that horrible old hag stared at me, said loudly that she saw me talking etc a lot of times, when I didn't really talk much just a phrase consisting of not more than 10 words. Our class is quite quiet during her lessons cos apparently we all know that she has serious attitude problem and even has to find fault with us when the curtain keeps flying up (it's the wind's fault k) So I felt very wronged at her stupid accusations, but decided to ignore her. Then halfway through someone told me to look at her butt. So i swerved my head a little and a gross sight greeted me; she was leaning down a little, with her hands supporting herself on the table, looking into the laptop, WITH HER BUTT TO THE LEFT AND BODY TO THE RIGHT. imagine that please, I think evia took a photo :P We were all laughing hahaha.

Then there's one seat beside evia which is empty cos leon is away for geography.
Sia: I know there is always one girl there who is away to watch competition.
Evia: huh?
Sia: what is her name?
Evia: (gives best innocent look) Valentina
*whole class surpressing laughter*
Sia: okay

when we greeted her goodbye, we all burst into laughter( she was packing her laptop) then she said: you all are all laughing, I'm going to check who is this.
Sadly, little heard her, we were all laughing haha! So this is actually how our new classmate came about.

Kena bugged by BB boys to donate money to their card-thingy. i set a trap for wangcai. hahaha. After school stayed back for raft competition discussion and tee design. My life is boring, too bad.

replies to tags:
ruiqi: haiyo, now what century le, still so superstitious for what -.- everything must have a scientific explanation to it. aiya, it's dumb, so yeah, too bad.
Kuanlian: haha thanks a lot i edited it for a damn long period of time :0 but im glad (:
xuewei: you see me also never tell me -.-
`xinyi: err supposed to be but didn't. haha so funny -.-
fongting: haha thanks for tagging (: I didn't know, but she's using livejournal now so it wont class anymore i guess (: aye, he's got a funny face 8D
*!cHeeZeR: orh okay hi o.o
jam:D: haha err i forgot paiseh la i send you nxt time, you want?
Jialat: ehh i dont know leh o.o why ah
Wenkai: haha how come almost only, why never HAHA :P haha then eat veggies :D what exactly happened to your speak-a-thousand-words toe la? aiyo -.-



these few days were just thinking, crying, sleeping, studying.
i would rather you do something terrible to me for hurting you this way.