Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello everyone, I tried to upload a photo of me, grace, evia & xuelin's date at Dempsey Hills' Ben & Jerry's but apparently the file is too big (I guess) so too bad. We went there to take pictures for our English project. Evia was late for half an hour so I sort of punished her after that.

We saw Belinda Lee, homed at ard 8-9pm, walked down the hill thinking of stupid stuff like playing ghost with taxi drivers, but decided against it (we're kind souls :D) then we went to wisma, wanted to have dinner, but food and price sort of didn't fit, so we went home. On the mrt, we saw an ahpek with the same shoes as evia's! then me and grace took a picture of it and bluetooth-ed evia. when she realised that it was an ahpek she was like so bs hahaha. Then we started playing games; meaning she make all sorts of actions and im supposed to guess what song haha. damn funny cos she's a joker.

I passed my first chemistry test - chemical calculations. evia passed too! but actually it's all just maths I guess. Another news to announce - received a message at 6:51 am this morning from mrs sabar telling my she's just gave birth to her boy - which is like 2 weeks premature MEANING SHE'LL BACK TWO WEEKS EARLIER! YAY to hell with mdm sia :x

okay I shan't nag on anymore, heading back to dempsey hill this sunday with dawn to take more pictures, have more ice-cream, and do our project :D


replies to tags:
Wenkai: good for you la, evade more better, i might have to tie my hair, ms loy told me very nciely today haha
chnghuimin: haha okay nice one la i heard from siewkiang also, we look alike meh o.o okay okay only mah!
fongting: lucky mrs sabar's coming back early! i hope she takes over ms tan for ss too hahah im so selfish
`xinyi: haha really have la we tried to scam mdm sia agn today, then she say we pull her leg -.-
Jason=D: see first la :P
cheezer: yup got it le thanks ah! (:
Wenkai: o.o you siao ah? hahaha


I want to celebrate birthday with astley & aston! :D