Saturday, April 5, 2008

This week passed very quickly with tests and new topics, making me wonder why didn't I realise it. Teachers drilling us, asking for file-handups for checks and remind us how long we are to mid-year - 3 weeks. It seems so long, but yet so short. How am I ever gonna survive? I've been slacking this week, sleeping in some lessons, and I haven't got my coordinate geometry sorted out, though I understand A maths' graph thingy. My biology is neither here nor there, all I can remember the most clearly is that liver secrete bile, which is stored in the gall bladder -.- ms chng stressed on this like a zillion times :x

I attended both malay lessons this week ;D I quite understand physics but also not very good at it; moments is cool haha. Been owing LLF a lot of chinese homework, managed to clear up more than half (with tchers threatening confiscating ez-link card & sending to blim for detention who wouldn't?) History is interesting as usual, but it'll be a challenge remembering so many things :0 SS is funny cause' ms tan always tell us some interesting thing about her sec 1s. Lastly(left out deliberately as you can see) chemistry is down the drain, screwed up :x

Punker's windbreaker is fixed at 32 bucks. I'll post more details on class blog soon (: Meanwhile, hope jam comes up with the design real soon. Finally, if you haven't noticed, new layout and new song. Enjoy & tag! ;D

Ciaos!

ps. why everyone arguing with smarterchild ah? o.o


replies to tags:
XUEMIAO: hey yo you're linked (:
ruiqi: eh what o.o
Wenkai: don't consider le la, just go get one, then maybe you can fare better for puzzlebobble :P yeah she's kinda fierce to us recently.
fongting: haha some other day la k, remember to remind me, why must write about him haha sinyi's blog the photo on leon damn funny la!
`xinyi: haha okay how're you feeling le?
xinying: okay relinked (:
kelvin: haha yeap, shit I just remembered I have chem retest on monday shucks.
xuewei: haha why I cannot talk to her? you mean mrs chang right?
weijie: yeah okay I promised weekend blog and I did! thank you dearest ah kor!
valerie!: okay, that was just an outburst of emotion, we're gonna see her baby soon. we even maintained after mac treats were over, and we didn't let her treat too many times, only 2 times i think, cos we understand she needs to support family la! you all have such a good co-form must treasure k.
weijie: hahaha hello hello hello back! tag more more more (omg im talking in 3s :0)
Wenkai: omg that was just a joke dont take it so seriously can hahaha get a pair of specs la haha
ruiqi: oh ya, i just rmbered, okay okay! good idea, rawr why cannot come new swimming pool to swim? at least say reason la, so superstitious one :x
Kuanlian: now then you know! when i telling ppl no one wanted to listen la, my taste not bad one la :o
Wenkai: i posted le! so must tag, what happen to your toe ah :x
angelina: okay linked, happy? haha and i not baddie k!


oh, im gonna have roti prata for lunch on monday & im excited!;D