Friday, September 5, 2008

ODAC-BADMINTON 2D1N CAMP
It was fabbbbbbb! ;D
First was tent-pitching, I wasn't involved, was actually slacking in the gym with SK and also went to find xiaodi (he gave me kinder bueno! happy haha) he zi dong give me one, normally people would give me food only when I asked for them lol!
Pictures for tent-pitching, Kunwei, XJ, Jam and Hiok Ann teaching them:
Kunwei demonstrating how to poke the into the soil

Xiujing doing 'figure-of-eight' knot.

Sec 3s demonstrating how to set up the tent.

The others doing it themselves :D (It was not really too much of a problem for ODAC members cause we thought them how to do it before already!) Good thing they still remembered.

I see Ryannn! :D

Poonnnn!

BANNER PAINTING
We got the maroon cloth, I think Mr Chan requested for it to be maroon.

SK and Hiok Ann the pro doing the draft! We wanted to do 3D fonts but it kinda screwed up so we change it to block letters.

That's KP (okay, KIEN PING - must remember his name!) doing the twist-sign. I think he would never expect the photo to turn up here :P Jerrald looks happy also woooohooo!

I know the above two pictures look kinda screwed up BUT I feel damn happy looking at it cos everyone is participating! Heart-warming scene okayyy!

Mr Chan looking drained of energy.

This photo also makes me happy! :D

SUPER SK! (I see ryan again!)

See me strike LOL! Was helping to touch up the ugly edges.



AMAZING RACE
After lunch me and SK did a brief explanation and allocation of stations to the sec 3 leaders. You guys were very cooperative thanks a lot manzxzx!
Sorry I only have pictures for the last station, which is mine and SK's. We spent the time you guys were busy with the first 7 stations making water bombs! 2 buckets full. They had to guess the song correctly three times, each wrong guess would mean getting wet. It was not very successful la, my planning is damn lousy.
Stitch!
These are the nice juniors who went up with us to take the food for field cooking ;D

Siew Kiang looking exasperated :x I dunno what I was doing.

Apparently the badminton people enjoyed field cooking the most! (Look at shaun!)

The winning team for the Amazing Race. Really have to applaud them cos I heard that they had really good attitude towards the station masters and also they were very on task and enthusiastic! They won for themselves mushrooms and a 2-Litre Coke (cold!) And me being very happy, I gave them food when we had some extras. They deserved it okay!

ODAC people outside gym cooking.

Gotta applaud the few groups who thought of using leaves as plates! Real outdoor spirit, love it! (I'm not saying that it's right to pluck the leaves though!)

Be careful!

RYANNNN!

The others reported at hall for Badminton at 7.45 pm, but sec 3s could stay back until 8. It was a real bonding session okay! A lot of horny stuff was exchanged. (I dont remember saying ANYTHING to KUNWEI ><) I remember Kunwei keep saying 'fuck si ni' at least once to everyone, and also to food (xiujing being gl told him she haven't seen porridge fuck with human before hahaha!) Xiujing was so despo for campbell soup that she hacked the can until there was an OPENING (not hole!) Cleaned up and went up for badminton! BADMINTON

This is my master: Alicia, she got exasperated with me quite a few times I think and turned to Evia for help. Evia keep laughing at me :x
Played until have no more strength then was released.

XIUJING BIRTHDAY 'SURPRISE'
After ODAC ppl were released, the juniors went to bath. Then they finally got their supper after they shouted 'I LOVE ODAC' for quite a few times until we were happy. They had Old Chang Kee Currypuffs (reminds me of Mrs Chang!) We had KFC :D:D Thanks Mr Chan you rock!
K so it was actually meant to be a surprise but I screwed it up, I brought xiujing to change to slippers at CR17 then brought her back too early and she saw the cake. Waited in the canteen with everyone then suddenly lights off and the cake appeared. She acted 'shocked' cos she didn't want us to feel bad I guess. Sang birthday song and distributed cake then they had lights out.
Sec 3s lights out at 1.30am! Bathed and went to CR17 (boys' 'bedroom') and played daidi for a few rounds.

Kunwei: Wah siao, you all use what shampoo one? Like some super strong perfume like that leh!
Me: smiles smugly
Kunwei: WAH REALLY VERY STRONG LEH! FUCK SI NI MEN!
-.- asshole leh him!

We walked around in our jackets! (very cool haha)
Kunwei tried to kiss Benjamin (he was sleeping) the sound was damn disgusting, like some despo tiko seeing a prostitute (oops!) joking one okay. We were laughing like crazy!
Mr chan accompanied us girls back to 203 classroom to sleep (where ms nornie was sleeping already) We arranged like 20 tables together to form our 'bed.'
It was super cold I tell you! I was damn lazy to off the fan but couldn't stand. SK like sleep until damn shuang, her jacket like can cover her legs one sia.
Woke at about 6am, then SK was telling us she woke up in the middle of the night and only saw Jam (meaning me and xiujing were away) And Jam said she saw both me and xiujing coming back to 'bed' TOGETHER. BUT never leh! I only came up to off fan but everyone was there lo!
Super spooky okay!

Got our super coke and grapes finally. Me and Kunwei went to wake people in their tents up and they were already up! Good job :D Told them to un-erect their tents. Then had breakfast (It was not bad leh) I cooked an egg for ONG XIUJING. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SENTOSA BEACH
Headed off there right after lunch, didn't play much but was still burnt.
I buried Kunwei's slippers but one side was lost so now I have to buy him a new pair! His feet is 23 and a half cm long. zzz! Super suay lor can.
Buried Mr Chan in the sand and made him a freak after that (boobs plus LJ)

THE NAKED GUY IS RYANNN!

WOOHOO BINIKI BABE!

He wanted flat boobs lol! So this is what happened!

RYANNN AGAIN! Mr Chan dunked into pool after he got out of the messy sand. Quite a lot of guys got dunked lol!
I LOVE YOU ODAC! <3


Extra photos from R-cube event featuring RYAN!
MOSQUE+CIP+MOONCAKE
Went to mosque after that, was pretty bored, had a tour and went off to mooncake factory! ;D
CUTE MR CHIA! :D
This is the filling for the mooncake.

Filling wrapped in the skin. The auntie said I'm very pro cos she teached me once and I knew how to do it very well already! :D

The skin!

This is what we had to wear, pretty cool! Mr chia saboed me for interview. It's in malay:

Ketika ditemui, Dr Khor, yang juga Setiausaha Parlimen Kanan (Sekitaran dan Sumber Air), berkata peluang melakukan kerja praktikal membuat kuih bulan itu diharap dapat meninggalkan kesan lebih mendalam dalam diri pelajar untuk memahami kepelbagaian budaya dan agama di sini.

Seorang pelajar menengah tiga, Tan Lay Ching, 15 tahun, berkata: 'Dalam kelas bahasa Melayu saya, kami mempelajari tentang Islam namun kami tidak dapat melihat bagaimana ia diamalkan.

'Jadi, dengan lawatan ke masjid dan membuat kuih bulan halal ini mata saya lebih terbuka luas mengenai amalan-amalan orang Islam.'


Full article HERE
This is the auntie who taught me! She's very nice :D:D

Red Dates!

E-CLARIES! It's super nice I tell you! :D:D

K lastly I have some photos from sexy mayee's birthday bash damn long ago. Sorry ah!


LASTLY: ODAC PHOTO! :D
Love you guys loads!

A photo of Kunwei for you to laugh at :D

Happy koping pictures, but credit me and Mr Chan! :D