Saturday, September 6, 2008

I seriously don't know why I'm feeling so sleepy nowadays.
I can sleep almost everywhere!
Today I slept during tuition for almost an hour I think. Hlafway through my tuition teacher will come poke me then I will jump up :x
I feel damn stupid now cause it's saturday already and I don't really know what homework I have except for E-maths, History FYS (which I have totally no idea which questions), Chinese homework (a lot!)

Die right, I know you feel the same way as me.
Btw, Super SK showed me something damn funny and gl.
LINK TO KUNWEI FANCLUB!
SK makes me high, that's why I like to talk to her haha :D

Okay, I remembered that day during maths remedial Mrs Chang was very happy about me giving her currypuffs, then she remembered that her daughter said that my mint cookies are very nice! Even ask for more leh haha. And wangcai borrowed the list for the stalls which are going to be set up during Mid-Autumn Festival next Sat.

And 109 (I think) are selling nachos.

Wangcai: Eh, what are nachos arh?
Me(in disbelief): You mean you dno what are nachos?!?!
Wangcai: Ya..

Then strayed to some other lame stuff which I cant remember
Suddenly he remembered that he still doesn't know what are nachos

Wangcai: Eh, so what are nachos arh?
Me: OMG you seriously damn suaku sia!

I can't remembered what happened after that but he was being damn cute! He going to mid autumn to shop. I'll be going with Super SK and Best Xiaodi! WOOHOOO.
We go support our Odac juniors :D
Poon, RYAN(!!), Lionel, Jerrald(okay 202'o8 people) Yingzhi (aka stitch) etcetc! :D

Must start keeping money for it already, oh and I just remembered I have a date with spaghetti at Kuan's house. Friday? Eh after we go queensway for the shirt or something? The neoprints we took are not bad (for a $4 machine) Can mass spam neos already. One of them is up in my profile :D

I know I look weird with that fake smile but I didn't laugh out my big spastic grin cos I could see myself so I was quite self-conscious and didn't want my braces to be seen. But since Xiaodi say not used to it then I don't change :D

THERE'S ODAC ON WEDNESDAY (CYCLING+ODAC RELAY+ODAC BOARD)
Yayyy I Love ODAC To The Maxxxxxxx! :D


Things I have to do:

1.Save pictures on my memory card so that I can print them on Monday for ODAC board deco.

2. Think of ideas for the surprise to ODAC juniors

3. Try to do some homework as soon as possible.

4. Finish tuition composition and homework!