Saturday, September 13, 2008

I LOVE POON TOO :D

Okay Thursday had a lot of free periods. Walked around (as expected)
After school went to help 209 bake their stuff. Knew a few more juniors like Chunxian, Meiru.
Finally knew who is Linfang alrdy -.- A bit retarded I know.
Chatted with Kangwei and Kelvin at the Home Econs Room for a while & went off with SK & Poon.

Friday main thing was PIE I guess.
Some unpleasant stuff happened. (all because of a girl damnit) Sorry Kuan :/ I know you're pissed at another(other) jerk(s) but I still must apologise for the ordeal you went through. Love you loads okay!
Thanks xiaodi/SK/ruiqi/kuan/wangcai/ex202! Love you guys loads. Esp 小弟! ;D
After school went to Queensway with Kuanlian to order ODAC tee for seniors and also ask the price details for guides. The auntie was very nice! Bought Lilin's fbt and went to Mac to eat and chat. Talked a lot, life is so unpredictable and uncontrollable huh. Just be content.

Chiong-ed home, bathed, rushed to central meet Lilin and OXY. Saw eckerene on the bus and chatted quite a lot. Went to school for PIE. Went to find Poon first, her stall in the middle of nowhere and is lenglengqingqingtantan (OXY/lilin even sang the song to GL her HA!) After that went to find 202! Stupid Jerrald was holding the banner then he suddenly recognised me then jumped and went like "ehhh it's you ah!" Then I bought a 'Grin Apple' Mocktail from Lionel. It's super nice okay. I have no idea if it's Lionel who gave me discount or he gave wrong change o.o
SEE FIRST THING I SUPPORT MY JUNIORS/202!

Then went to make mooncake (snowskin one) Didn't know la then I apply a lot of flour, then Mine is damn nice! Then I make liao hor that person tell me to eat. Went like ._. Can eat one ah?
Then OXY help me bring to Lionel and he ate half, Gave to Zhenzhou half then Zhenzhou force it down Jerrald ._. Then Lilin/OXY gave Mr Liu (Nick) their mooncake and he ate and said it tasted not bad!

Haha then went to 107 to help Alan collect his gift for his rumored crush but it is not ready yet so they would deliver to our class ._. Went to support 207 after that. Lixin OXY and me each bought one shrit from them 15 bucks total! See I so supportive okay! But it didn't turn out the way we wanted. Wanted to mass spam photos with ODAC juniors but they were busy/attached so we didn't want to invite trouble. Zz. Went for a lantern walk, thanks Jocelyn for helping out to light the candles for the lanterns :D Saw Dawson (Kuan's T-rex Cousin) then walked around after that doing nothing. We spent the most time at 207's stall o.o

Oh and went with Poon to ask 207 ODAC people to buy her sour sweet thing. 1 for 10 cents. Ryan bought 10 and gave me and OXY some. So nice. Saw his girlfriend's twin and I thought I saw a ghost! Xiaodi went home before I could talk to him :x Then waited for dad to come with brother and sister. They went to Sentosa's Mid-Autumn event. Got free mooncake (1 box leh!) from Rendezvous Hotel Singapore. Also got Shangri-La one but my dad didn't take.
Yingzhi very cute he came to ask me 2 times if that's my brother and sister o.o And he said bye to me :D
Went out to gate and Lionel was standing behind me I didn't see until a while before my dad came. My sister says he's famous cause he was called up to stage during assembly once. HAHA maybe is do some indian dance.

Sec 2s also quite political ah, a bit scary.

Pictures:
Mine's the nicest one guess which one!

202`08! :D Their shirt colour nice eh I like!

Nick Liu eating mooncake! (Don't hit me!)

Yingzhi looking at OXY writing her particulars.

207's stall. The wear-me-nots one.

LANTERN! (credits to OXY)

Haha sorry about the flash!

Lilin playing with the blow balloon thing.

My shirt front and back. I expected the 'AND ODAC' to be bigger and thicker but nevermindddd!


All because of a girl fuckshit.