Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello, school released at 11 today, went to JEC with evia & dawn, arcaded & took neoprints with zhiyun, jensi, rachel tan and rachel tiang. Rushed off to stadium after that - was late for about 10 minutes. Btw, buy this month's teenage! JOE JONAS IS SO COOL!

Okay after that was pretty boring, drank 15 cups of free milo, until i wanted to puke :0 307 owned sec 4s, well done (:

Went with 202 people to clementi hawker after that:
Xuewei, Lilin, Xianya, Yijun, Ruiqi, Jam, Agus, Youwei, XIAODI ;D (ruiqi jealous that i like him haha!) Joel, Clarkson, Jason, Kelvin, Zhenwei, Wangcai, Wenkai. Yup should be all, pretty successful. Destressed talking to them, love it! <3>
like previously, i still feel weird seeing my 202 mates wearing another class tee supporting another class, but that's fate, gotta accepttttt.

I've already planned my stuff to do after mid-years, including learning bowling 8D from a skinny ass, whom i cannot recognise alrdy and whom looks like sunshine and is dear to me! (;
Also including 202 outing, needless to say 8D It'd be pretty hectic for now.

News update: NO flasher or extortion spotted YET (youwei got extorted haha!)



weijie: hahaha byl de skinny ass o.o play somemore basketball la
lawrence: haha nice mistake, my bf is not weijie la aiyo, got no bf
fongting: no la is people keep offering me de, not i voluntarily drink de mahs! haha


I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THAT'S YOU O.O
DAMNIT, I WANNA GET BULIMIA.