Thursday, March 27, 2008

turned out that i was terribly wrong, and that I do need historical knowledge for my history, wth ><
and chem retest was easy, although i screwed the second chem test. why chemistry must have weekly tests?!?! :0 *cursecursecurse*

I haven't listened to mrs chang one bit for coordinate geometry, and she has finished the topic, so I would have to rush out my tuition homework, and finish the chapter *groans* Apparently, our class has a huge crush on mrs chang, like she's so cute haha, evia wrote on a paper "mrs chang you so xing4 gan3!" and drew a horrible-looking cartoon face and then added another "ah-nia!" haha it means lady in teochew or Cantonese I think. then she raised up in the air and showed everyone, the paper was later passed to the front to her and she gave us a 'diao' face and told us to frame it up. following this, a huge paper heart was folded and had "we love mrs chang!" written on it, passed to her again whahahaha. her reaction was damn pekchek but damn funny. hehs.

After school stayed back with grace kwan kwan kwan to do class banner, it's gonna be super pretty i bet you. we ended up laughing at mr ramlan and decided to do a new board and drew some random stuff on it. tmr's javelin practice, i'll own (:

thank you fongting for that post on me, waiting for huixin's and xuewei's and ruiqi's one whahaha.

let's talk about ruiqi, that poot girl asked me to blog about her (see so byl) but nvm la i'm willing too whoooo, cos she my best friend (: from secondary 1 till now, although got disputes, huge ones even, but yeah, we're still together. remember the times when we walk down orchard road and bought nothing cos all either too ex or not nice, and i was complaining that my legs were aching (i'm not shopping material la aiyo) then eventually, she spent about 70 at my house's market, buying the same swimming suit as me(which you haven't wear, when will you go swimming with me la rawr?) and the same halter neck bra and the same jeans overalls skirt haha, all haven't see her wear. and i remember i still haven't help you buy your white sports bra :x never meet the lady then the rest all lousy bra so nvr buy paiseh. and then we would go online and talk about songs with high pitch and all, then on imeem and try singing, then boasting that we can reach the high notes (you can't do rainie yang :P) and forcing xiaodi to sing for us :D therefore we three are singing partners :P although this year not same class alrdy, but you still my bestie okay :D anything can tell me de, there for you anytime :D secrets safe with me :D ily! <3


replies to tags:
hUIMIN`chng: of course la i blog de okay, just no time only. huh really ah wht did she do, she today damn good mood la haha.
Kuan: haha yeah la, then the next day we imitated him during lesson and he laughed heartily hahaha.
Wenkai: you old man ah, eyesight not good, get a pair of specs! 8D
BUBU: then so dumb got weekly chemistry tests la, when i dont even get the topics! >< no problem :D
ruiqi: i blogged about you le okay, be contented woman must tag a lot a lot :D ily, why never eat the lolly later melt then you know haha