Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've a truckload of tests coming up, failed my 'chemical bonding & atomic structure' chemistry test, so as a punishment, deemed by ms wang, I have to take two chemistry tests tmr :0
Which is really cruel cause chemistry is my worst subject and I have to get 'Experimental Techniques, Salts & Chemical Analysis' into my mini brain. See how I'll die. Forward to thursday, I'll be having history test, which will be super long cause there are reliability, compare & contrast and inference questions, but just have to learn the skills I think, no memorizing :D Friday I'll be going to field practice for Javelin (I never even touched it before la, luckily there's this practice session) hope I'll secure a place for 308! and do 202 proud hehs. Mr Chew was really nice today during CEP, except for teasing me together with the class about penguin :0

Had chicken baked rice for lunch today, and mcflurry after that, delicious! shitzx I'm gonna get addicted onto mcflurry, I've a bad omen about it. I gonna put on plenty of weight soon! screw me. Currently thinking of ideas for the class banner :D We'll be doing it on Thursday after school so if you're interested come and join in hehs.

Little cousin's here to stay with us for about a week, so I've got plenty of babysitting to do. He cried last night so I didn't sleep well, but I'll try to take pictures of him :D

& congrats to 305 for 1st, 306 for 2nd & 308 for 3rd!
thanks to mr chew and his constant screaming of 'defence, where's your defence?' and 'support, support!' so cute huh.


replies to tags:
xuewei: yeah we all do, especially those in loner class like me, and those in classes with the foreigners :0 haha poot you bear, im nice to hug right :D
nicole: yeah okay it's no problem at all (: be more careful next time ah haha
Jialat: eh i'm not that mean to suan you de okay, i dont really care about it anyway. go read the book la, confirm you very touched one! and you're the one who actually read it la, even wenkai didn't. thanks for tagging haha, hope you enjoy the cd :D
Wenkai: no la cause of other things now a bit okay le, tell you next time, who ask you just now msn reply so slow de. so lousy :0 read a bit also eyes hurt :P
Kuan: don't be sad la, 202 lives in our hearts, learn to love your new class :D got blim leh WHAHAHA!