Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday blues. I have none [: Haha. Today was rather eventful I shall say. My brother surprised me with a green+gray fbt first thing in the morning :D Haha thankyou! ily♥ Had physics test first thing in the morning, was kinda okay i guess, but I think I will fail :0 PE was badminton in the hall, playing badminton with Evia is VERY eventful :P hahaha. Chinese was 'zzz' & more 'zzz' as usual & I have chinese test this Friday :0 Recess was mugging & revising A Maths in class. & my brother brought milo & sushi up for me!♥ Whoa, was starving la, lucky got food :D I love milo manzxzx, I saw in the newspapers that breakfast is like a milo in the morning (ard 6 plus, 7) and mid-morning(ard recess) Give us energy! :D Find the champion in you! haha, OMG I sound like Im advertising for milo. They should pay me :P

A Maths test was alright, 3 qns only, I got stuck at first qns, finished the other 2 & went back. Only realised how to solve it when it was time to hand up. GL la >.<>:( Lunched with kuanlian & some other 202 peeps & councillors. Sat with Evia for history. Sabar not feeling well & damnit Ameline Sia came in again. Evia was complaining: "she very sian leh" Then me and evia hardly laughed la, & she say we unrepentant, ask us not to laugh we still laugh, never pay attention. Like, wtf??!?! She was practically reading off from her laptop screen, which everything from the powerpoint came from the textbook, no difference right, GL lor. Evia attempted to styled my hair, but too long, & the moving rubber doesn't feel good :0

After school went to find Kuanlian in 306 & she was missing! The handbook this year is really really pretty! I want the stickers! Must be somebody complained about last year's useless handbook alrdy haha. Great job. Waited for her to come back and went down to canteen to find Huishan & the other girl (not sure wht's her name le) Bought my malay textbook (like finally) & went off to find Huixin & Fion to chat. And I shot bird shit ewwzxzx. Talked about a lot of stuff, girls' talk I'd say. Huixin commented:" I like to talk until I get thirsty, very shiok" -.-''' She very funny la! Talked till we dropped manzxzxz. Waited for my brother :D Had another girls' talk with Evelynnnn. It's between me & her hahaha, Rulangmates rocks :D Had dinner at MacDonalds & homed.

Manzxzx, I want a lot of things. I want a cardigan :0 & the necklace! I want to go my house market the pasar-malam to shop. Anyone who has got money & can accompany me? Haha. A lot of people asked me if i cut my hair or smthing, I just changed to side parting. Might be considering layering it more & thining it. & growing it till shoulder length. New year, new look :D

Wednesday's party at Home Econs room after school. I have to book cake tmr. 2-3kg coffee cake. I want to buy balloons! :D create some atmosphere mah. haha. & there's still many things to settle, like CIP thing. & tests are all loading up! ><

Kuanlian, thanks a lot all these times, for letting me pour out my heart & soul to you. when there was really no one around these times. no pretending, no betraying. you really understand me & I thank God for that [: ily♥

Enrique Iglesias - Hero
Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die, for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear, that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Ooh yeah, am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.



replies to tags:
yh: ehh stop it la, can stop suaning me. gl la.
ruiqi: hello (: wassup?
valerie!: yeah la we all got fooled. damnit manzxzx. ya jiayou for the upcoming tests too :D
kuanlian: cute meh, gl la >< yeah cheer up (:
XUEMIAO: lol lame la you all, he that good meh? o.o
weijie: yup i knw im making an effort alrdy! anyway, happy chinese new year in advance! tag more laaaaaa! :D
Wenkai: she like geng1 nian2 qi1 like that, keep throwing tantrums one. lol how you know wrong liao o.o