Friday, January 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGHE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHITENG!
(yongzhuang's gf!)

Today is fridayy! Something to rejoice about right? (:

Had chemical equations test yesterday, was kinda easy for me. English had to write some dumb story, thus we (evia, rachel tiang, jensi, dawn & me) wrote a story about this guy called Joseph, who had chest hair longer than 10 cm. And in that story, singapore has a law that states that people with chest hair longer than 10 cm must cut it off to donate to cancer patients as hair. & this Joseph guy hide his chest hair very well, but one day, he decided to go sun tanning. And coincidentally, Evia Lee Hsien Le was there as well & dragged Joseph to the hospital to remove chest hair. Surgeon SiJen (jensi), nurse dondon(dawn) & ah tiang(rachel tiang) had a hard time removing his chest hair, thus they had to saw it off. Joseph yelped in pain. Then the next day a cancer patient laocockcock went up to him and thanked him "thank you for your chest hair! I love it very much!" pointing to the hair. Mr Lee comforted Joseph & said 'it's always better to give than receive' haha, Joseph's dad died of heart attack when he found out the chest hair was gone. End of story :D Think joy koh gonna scold us :0

Maths again, I dont like mrs chang :0 maybe it's my problem la. Shan't say much, Assembly was some talk on outrage of modesty lol. We got a D for class cleanliness :0 Social Studies was :0 Ms Tan got angry because mingcong keep laughing during her lesson for no reason, then when scolding them, huimin laughed also, then ms tan asked her why & she said she thinks it's funny cos she doesn't know why Ms Tan is kicking up a big fuss over mingcong smiling, which is like err - kinda true o.o

Mr Chew came into class after school to talk about the class cleanliness thing. Stayed in class after tht and went down to canteen with yy a while later. Saw huishan, siian, daniel, yaozhong, felice & many many more seniors :D They did pretty well I think, I mean my seniors. Go JC/Poly alrdy sia, cannot forget us okay! (: Huishan was super cute and her nails are super pretty! haha, she's coming back on valentine's to give chocolates haha. Her birthday on valentines :0 lucky girl. Went up to watch match against Fuhua, lost 5-0 :0 Next match with West Spring on monday. Yijun's sister (ziqin) one of the top scorers leh o.o I still thought she did badly cause she was pouting her lips & looked about to cry when i saw her -.- Went for malay, spent half the lesson chatting, then the other half doing work of course. Went back to hall & homed shortly after that.

Today had Biology first period, was spent mostly filing. Chinese was I dno doing wht, think is reading some ke4 wen2, not paying attention, was doing my chinese essay & talking to Kesmeen the whole time. HA! English was going through stuff. Recess was lovelovelove! Went with fongting & xiuhuan at first. Kuanlian, mayee, lilin, noel joined in after that :D Talked a lot to them, about some bastard :0 (looks like there's lots of bastards these days) Then mayee kissed me :D And she put her hand around my waist hahaha. love you two manzxzx. Some people changed D: Went back to class & they were writing happy birthday to Shiteng on the board, then what 'yongzhuang' etc etc. then they wrote if she erased, means that she likes yongzhuang, true enough she erased haha. (need i say more? :P) We sang birthday song for her after that. And when we finished, Evia came in and started singing, and everyone looked at her and booed her. lol! Yong Shin suddenly came and asked me:' when's mr chew's birthday?' Then i obviously answered 31st nov la, cos he told huimin that mah. Then he went like: 'is there even a 31st nov in the first place?' then i counted my fingers :0 Turned our Mr Chew scammed us :0 Huimin scolded him haha, and Mr Chew suan-ed us, said we took a week to find out -.- GL la ><

Malay was kinda promising :D no more scolding sessions & cikgu was kinda pleased haha. After tht was physics SPA. Shiteng saw my phone :0 but nvm I took my revenge. I borrowed Zanxin's big eraser and I fell in love in it. Thus i demanded one from her & she agreed! :D haha so cute la. But I was just joking actually. Did some measurement for the pendulum. Lunch was spent staying in class. Charged my phone over lunch & recess, people were suaning me :0 They say i nt bad, still bring the charger to school hahaha. Maths was :/ started on E Maths.

After school stayed back for a while. Ruiqi came and did some stuff. Me, yy, kaijie, evelyn, mingyao, joeltan, evia and ruiqi. We were guessing the sweet colour for mentos haha, kaijie gl one la. Went off to queensway with yy after tht, had laksa & walked ard shopping for his new year clothes. yokehwee saw us :0 two times and i didn't see him. (he suaned me after that!) Homed, 198 the bus broke down & i took 197 to bus interchange. Went to ayies to buy some stuff, but decided not to. I took a liking to a necklace $5 but i decided against it. Im damn broke now & I wanna buy a lot of things. But most impt thing is my gray+green fbt, valentines' gift & chocolates followed by the necklace. howhowhow i need money! D:

I have lots & lots of homework & two tests on monday - A Maths & Physics.
Life's going at a damn fast pace now that I almost cannot & is struggling to catch up.
Too little time for the too much things.


replies to tags:
h'UIMINchng: no la not angry, just hope that they will change luh, srsly haha. calling him chewy sounds... weird o.o haha yup, he will :D
yh: HELLO! WE are making gray & green leh. WHAT WONT STAND OUT, YOU QIAN DA AH! today still dare suan me... rawr
kuanlian: hello dear :D err, we really dno, just tht we know it's in nov yup. but i know mine on 25th Oct hahahahahaha! jkjk
XUEMIAO: haha okay i really hope so kay, changechangechange better! ehh, he trick us, we dno when but it is in nov yup.
valerie!: ehhhh, you dont have to join them de right. tsktsk. FA HUA CHI! :P