Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've seriously no time to blog now D: But I promise I won't abandon it alright? Ha. Rights, I don't know where to begin now :0

Yesterday was alright, except at the end of the day. Pioneer very cunning :0 But our girls did well okay! THEY PLAYING AGAINST SEC 3s & 4s LEH! (got very wei3 da4 de gan3 jue2? 8D) We lost 3 games to 2, yup. Half the badminton team was crying, b girls I mean, I pei-ed them for a while & left alrdy, too sad to stay on (think I might cry also) went to buy blue ice for evia (I know her favourite) & 100 plus lemon for ruiqi (cos no more bandung :0) & waited damn long bfr coach finished talking. In the end ruiqi dowan, evia took :D Went off after that, to fitness corner to slack. homed with my brother :D
nhbg: cheer up! you must be strong, thr's still tmr (:

Today was not bad I guess :D Went to school with my brother. Open space the guys had sexual talk hahahahaha. We girls stayed in class, Mr Chew came up & talked to us about CIP. Evelyn suggested going to RULANG to give tuiton :D (she got damn good connection mah..) haha yup, then we had the time to our own. Talked to evia about yesterday, if she cries tmr she have to give me 10 dollars! But she say if ruiqi doesn't cry, she won't. So, ruiqi cannot cry!

English first up, I think English is getting boring, I really don't know why, but I find Ms Koh very boring, like English is tiring, I was dozing off half the time la :0 After that was Social Studies, kinda okay i guess. PE was height and weight. I'm 55kg & 158 cm :0 Im short laaa, howwwww! recess-ed with noel & kuanlian :D During recess kena gl-ed by some stupid sec 4s. 2 sec 4 girls in fact. I was talking to Kuan, & obviously not listening to their loud 'EXCUSE ME'
(pls la, the road so big, why must come and squeeze with us, butt very big ah) thus one of them shouted at us impatiently 'EXCUSE ME LA!' and pushed my hand aside, and the both of them whizzed off, walking damn fast. walao wtf la, you think you sec 4 you own ah. & i recognise one of them luh! from 407, some bitch's gang.

Biology was damn funny, because of evia la! She was drawing in the Bio textbook, then very funny, thus she and rachel tiang and jensi kept laughing. then you know she she laugh is like very infectious & damn loud one. Then leon, who was sitting beside kept laughing secretly, trying damn hard to suppress the laughter. Then at some point of time Evia looked at him and started laughing very loudly for no reason, mouth open damn big, then leon look at her face directly for like a few seconds, then cannot take it liao, put the head on the table, cover and started laughing hahahaha. that moment was really funny la, i think he's gonna start talking very soon, seeing the rate haha! Before Ms chng left, i asked her where is Mr Tan, then she hit me! haha, actually she very cute one.

Maths was horrible. I'm beginning to dislike Mrs Chang. Think she got PMS today. She's like damn pekchek one la, & ytd when i almost died in class from cramps she did NOTHING. I thought she was a very caring teacher at first. Tsktsk, nvms. History was doing some thoughts & feelings thing, didn't do, ameline sia very slack :0 Mr Chew came in for a while, locked up & left. Valerie was sneaking around & she found out
Mr Chew's birthday haha

Went to tell Mr Chee I won't be going for Odac. Then slacked in the canteen with ah king & kiathoon etc. Went off to meet my brother at 4 plus. He had fish beehoon at JP :D slacked ard and homed.

I've got Chemical Eqns test tmr, my brother said that it'll be easy, so should be okay (:


replies to tags:
hUIMIN'chng: haha yup, updated le, next week remember to buy cake hor!
jialat: haha yup, sabar rocks :D light bulb ah you hahahahha, dont worry just joking, it's okay.
Wenkai: no la sabar not ard (go maternity leave) tt time she will take over. yup, sabar got meeting this week mah. huh, what jonathan tan? o.o
wanling: haha okay, linked you too (:
kuanlian: ya la i know la, anyway cheer up la. please eat more okay? if nt skinny i dont like! don't be too stressed up kay! love ya lots.
ozy(yishu): yup, that's her.
mayee: no! he not loner alrdy la, he talked to evia leh, somemore he initiate one, evia also tio shocked hahaha.