Monday, January 21, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHNG HUIMIN! :D

I'm supposed to be doing homework know but nevermind about that. I'm here to blog! :D It's been so long I guess haha.

Last night I slept very late, for about an hour only, was up revising chemistry and trying desperately to do some homework. I was half successful only I guess. Went to watch Jacky Wu's show at about 2 am I think haha. It was really hilarious, the pranks on JJ Lin & Alan Kuo. Laughed till my stomachache HA! Then after it ended I went to do some work. Ended up sleeping with my lights on and all at about 5 am >.< I realised I have a momentum for doing homework; if I start doing homework, then I suddenly stop and eat something or what, I can't really concentrate after I return back to work. Goshh, irritaing right?

Today was generally okay, except for History. It sucked manzxzx ; elaborate later. First up was Physics, went into class & there was quite a commotion. Firstly, new sitting arrangement, secondly, Huimin's birthday balloon flew up and was flying and hitting the fans :0 Then Mr Chew got a bit pissed off I think and kind of scolded us, but all for our own safety la actually [: PE was interesting o.o Played captain's ball. Mr Tan kinda poor thing, no one was actually listening to him & he took like 15 minutes to get us to start the game. Anyway Leon quite enthusiastic in games! :D He's sitting beside Evia ; kinda poor thing actually Evia passed him a blank paper, then snatched it back & wrote 'HI LEON! LET'S TALK'. LOL and when he read it he like a bit laughing like that. Evia took it back and continued 'WE CAN BE GREAT PARTNERS!' omg, damn hilarious is all I can say. Leon smiled lol, then gave that blur look, & Evia raised the paper high up and almost the whole class looked at it & laughed. Chinese was damn zzz I dont like LLF D:

Recessed with Ruiqi & Kuanlian told me some stuff :0 Maths was nice :D I got back my maths level test :D:D:D grace that dumb girl careless mistake :0 If not also full mark de. Mrs Chang scolded me, think I was talking to Joel or smething :x Can't blame me, Shaun Tan didn't come & I'm all alone! Chemistry was mainly going through Chemical Equations worksheet :D Was chionging jian3 bao4 also haha. Lunch was gl session >.< stupid kaijie & dno who. zzz.

HISTORY WAS DISGUSTING. WORST HISTORY LESSON I HAD MANZXZX. EVEN RAJA WAS BETTER COS SHE NEVER GL US. I suddenly miss Sabar a lot a lot. Think I'll fail my history when she goes for her maternity leave. Seriously, it's not just me. The class damn quiet she say noisy & and gl us about the curtain and boxes. Like wth la. And her lessons are monotone & not even the least interesting. Just like reading everything out from the slide and repeating all the facts. Nothing went into my head. Huimin was just like copying notes from the slides -.- Sabar's lessons very interesting okay! at least I know different views of the cause of world war one from different countries involved. And USA is the 'big brother' etc etc. Hearing lots of people from my class saying sabar rocks makes me very happy :D but, Some teachers just have no flair in making lessons interesting D:

After school was :D Pastamania's soup sucks. but the mango trifle was great! :D Creamy chicken was alright only. try spicy chicken next time (: Anyway, congrats to Badminton B Div girls for winning their first match :D 5-0. It's a good start :D reached home at about 6.30, bathed for half an hour o.o (random i know i know)

And I dno if it's my sister's chinese teacher who's gl or the school. WHY DOES MY SISTER HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER SET OF THE SAME ACC TEXTBOOKS WHICH I ALREADY HAVE? kinda pissed off with it la, wasting money only. Wanna earn money also not by this way right. Why does one family have to have so many of the same set of textbooks. rawr!

Tmr yoke hwee (sales boy) will be coming down after school for you all to try on the sizes. & my sister is getting her netball results tmr, keeping fingers crossed.

&& GOOD LUCK TO NHBG GIRLS FOR YOUR MATCH AGAINST PIONEER :D
do your best and own the rest :D
think will be down to give support

suddenly miss our daily crowding-at-tables chat.



replies to tags:
jialat: oh okay thanks haha come often can
wanling: oh hi kindergarten junior! heard from my sister about you :D what CCA and class are you in arh? ya he is in nanhua.
Kuanlian: haha no prob. i kinda liked it leh o.o
chantel: haha you are! dont deny laaa
mayee: haha love you loads too (: how's life?
donna: ya i also want her. she adds colours to lessons and not forgetting laughter D:
XINYING!: -.- dont come gl okay. you want meh o.o
ruiqi: yoyoyoyoyoyoyo!
mayee: haha yup mr chew is nice (:
Wenkai: lol -.- your teeth weak la. my teeth not weak okay haha, eat alrdy also no feeling one. lousy pokpok. mrs chang ah, she talks very funny hahaha.
XUEMIAO: lol i also didn't know beforehand that i would get him de >< hUIMIN'chng: hahaha spelling over alrdy lo! when's the birthday cake thingy? faster decide la! this week can? SA KI LA!
ruiqi: im blogging alrdy! haha cos you bully me (at grace's blog) and i nv bully people! :D
valerie: helloooo! thanks for helping me print ah haha.
kuanlian: here's my post (:
fongting: SA KI LA! why you never blog abt meeeee!
kuanlian: yeah la i saw your post. you're welcome :D
xiuhuan: lol you guai meh o.o okay la quite. who ask you pass ard that foolscape asking ppl for email, then i shun bian liao mah! :D how's sitting with changjing? hahahaha!
Eunice: haha very difficult to find meh o.o
kuanlian: i blog alrdy la dont so pekchek. sorry i know i promised D:
hUIMIN`chng: hahah quite la, dont say till she so bad, later chang jing kill you ah. she's his princess in his eyes :P (alan's chinese essay! haha!)
Wenkai: i blog alrdy! you better tag a lot a lot ah!
kuanlian: are you entertained now? -.-
ozy(yishu): okay.
ruiqi: blog alrdy! :D


if i still nvr blog, kinda dui bu qi weijie my daily supporter! :P

Valentine's day is coming.