Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh, You Make Me Smile :)

Everyone is not replying my on msn :(

Today was a pretty good day. Went out with sweetie to toa payoh central :) Sorry for being late, I know I take forever to get ready :P
Major shopping trip today, aimed to get wallet, bag and shoes. But ended up only getting the wallet and many other random dumb stuff. Feels damn good, but it's hard on my pocket :x (shakes head)
Got a box of Vaseline, eyebrow pencil, something-expandable-foam-to-clean-my-face, Sunsilk conditioner, dream wallet (actual price when I went last xmas with sk is $45.90, now sale $21.80 - phew, lucky I didn't buy the other time..) On top of that, settled the poster issue, ready to pass to Jen now :)
Train-ed down to Somerset to forever21. The clothes so-so only, but there were freaking damn lot of people. Honestly, I was fine until some bloody arse girl stuck her leg out while choosing her clothes and I tripped on it. Minutes later, we decided to queue to try out a shirt; & guess what - we waited half an hour to get to the fitting room, bloody hell long and during which my feet got run over by the trolleys like 5 times. Sweetie decided to get the shirt (that was the first thing she bought, I felt so guilty manzxz!) and we waited quite long for the cashier. In the end I went of first to Taka to get the coffee mug set from Auntie Elizabeth.
At Taka, Melissa realised that I wore my inner black tanktop inside-out and I got so damn embarrassed - my face totally turned red :x In the end SK and Melissa ended up laughing at me -.-
Said hi to M&M team before going down to B2.
Met sweetie outside Taka and walked to Far East. Pangseh-ed sweetie cause I was quite tired and I had heavy items. Really sorry. Hope you did get something! :)

Last day of work at Taka tmr :(
After that getting kicked back to Tangs for 2 days before stopping work.

Oh yes! 202 gentlemen & ladies, meet at Yew Tee MRT at 4pm on Sunday. Please bring money if not I'll die.. Paid $130 in advance alrdy. Hope to see you guys! Bring your cameras.

Sunday will be a good day too. Queensway with Kuan (tentative) and Lot 1 after that.

Bye-bye!
Posting because i promised sweetie :)