Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Xmas.

Been working for a week already.
Started out at mitch&marc orchard tangs today and made new friends :)
It helped that Evia was there so I would sneak there once every hour to talk for a while haha.
Oh yes, there's puma counter at my level too! (Which means more of Eddie)

After work met up with brother at Ion and started to search for food.
In the end everywhere was closed and we settled for Pastamania. Yuck! $10 gone :(

Major events after my O's were mainly
1. Working
2. MEETING EDDIE
3. WATCHING HEAR ME GALA PREMIERE! :)
4. Buying Hear Me Novel!

In case you're wondering (what the hell is that), the huge header above is the movie poster. Movie is showing on 7th Jan, PLEASE SUPPORT! It's a good movie with a strong message to convey.

Event coming up:
1. Working (obviously)
2. Removing of my braces on the 27th (80% confirmed - the other 20%, hopefully yes too)
3. Re-watching of Hear Me when it shows.
4. Date out with Kuan & Buddies
5. Date out with Amelia & Yi Ling
6. Attending Mitch's performance for Xmas concert with SK
7. (to be continued) Ha!

I guess no one comes here anymore, won't be hoping for much responses.
Oh yes, and if you are too free with time to spare, you can come to visit me at my workplace, I can chat with you haha.

Lastly, Merry Xmas Everyone! :)