Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHNGHUIMIN & TINGCHUAN! :D
Hellooooo.
Pictures for you guys to view (for me to keepsake).
I attended Sec 1 Orientation Camp :D
Was a station master for some passing items using body parts thingum.
After Survival challenge then I've got like nothing to do already.
Heard I could just hang around the classes so of course I went to find 202 people yeah?
Donna, Weide, Miaopei and Vivian. Plus at last see this Liang Choon guy lol!
K la if you guys really want details about the camp can like go to other people's blog because I'm kind of lazy to repeat lol! Main point is it was fun working with people and I find out this year Sec 4 2009 students very very nice :D
K I didn't really sleep (maybe like 20 mins?) - couldn't sleep man plus it was bloody cold.
Walked around see people sleeping around (k sounds super wrong but you know what I mean)
Rushed off with Hiok Ann to meet Xiujing at Clementi for Salvation Army CIP thingy.
It was super duper cool - we went to their storehouse where things people donate will be packed before being sent to sell at their branches.
So obviously we packed stuff, counting and all - was a little slack but had fun with ODAC people.
Laughed really hard when Weizhou pressed too hardly on the water cooler thingy and ended up having water shoot up his nose HAHA.
Me and Xiujing went into the shop to see what stuff we could find - in the end we shared to buy Eddie's drama - Tomorrow :D Was a super good steal man!
Decided to sign up as volunteer after that and wanted to have Pastamania for dinner.
Xiujing told me and Jam that Tiong have, then when we alighted from the train she asked us if Tiong has Pastamania! (Almost wanted to faint!)
So we decided to have MOS burger :D Had a really hard time getting the bread out of my teeth eww.
Then after that me and xiujing 'bickered' all the way to the station. Jam says I like have PMS lol!
I think it's because of lack of sleep plus stupid braces wire cutting my lips until MY WHOLE LEFT SIDE OF THE LIP SWELL THE NEXT DAY. Can you imagine?!?! (Trust Wai Hoong to still kajiao me when I asked him for wax :s)
Thus I became crazy & cranky :D
(But jam and xiujing said I'm already like that no need reason to explain -.-)
So for the next day I kept wanting to fall asleep haha!
K anyway a lot of people's siblings in Nanhua this year lol!
And also congrats to Sec 4s last year with outstanding O level results! :D

This thing is like so cool - hardly ever see it in Singapore already! (At the Salvation Army place)

Xiujing!!!!

K la halfway I was so tired I grabbed Xiujing and slept/rest cause there not really much place to sit/lean onto. Jam said we looked like some couple who 重逢 in some MV LOL!

K that's all. Don't say I never blog ah! Next time will be CNY pictures I guess :D

Got my masks today! Hehe