Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEILIANG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR ANTHONY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :D

今年生日虽然是要上课,但也觉得很开心!
I'm 15 already. Some people turning 16 soon!

Firstly must thank Kuanlian and Xiujing for the book! 彭于晏.墾丁15X6! 爱死你们了!
Dearest poon for chocs and tickets!

Secondly to people who wished me happy birthday one way or another.
Benjamin Kuanlian Kienping Ryan Joel(Tan) Jiaqian Tanxiang Xiaodi Poon Jiawei Xiujing Louis Youwei Gladys Ruiqi Jam Yingzhi Eckerene Amelia Chantel Kelvin Mr Chan Xianzheng Nicole Sinyi Mayee Yingxiang Bro Weijie Michael Fongting Bryan Huiminleong Siewkiang Clarkson Wenkai Honghan Shaun Jianzhong
Sorry if I missed you out, tell me!

Morning had First-aid course with ODAC :D
Released one hour earlier than stipulated time.
So all the sec 3s present plus Poon went to some shop. Mr Chan treated us iced coffee/milo! Haha had ODAC meeting for the funds and chalet
ODAC CHALET GOING TO HAVE STEAMBOATTTTTTT!!!!!
OMG Can imagine 画面会多温馨感人咧! 像一个大家庭聚在一起吃热腾腾的爱心火锅!
Haha and today I got a 爷爷! Xianzheng! HAHA. I also cannot remember how he got that name le ._.

After that went with Poon and SK to Vivocity! Went to eat (actually only some marine creature eat only la :P) Then SK decided to watch it after all - and she didn't regret okay! Haha then Xiaodi came le with Wenkai Youwei Joel(Tan) and Clarkson. Clarkson was wearing orange! Wenkai normal mixture. Xiaodi and Youwei red like me and SK :D Joel 黑侠! full black la from hair to bag to shirt to shorts to shoes (I think) HAHA.
Went to buy tickets after that cos the boys didn't want to eat. No seat le only left front row so just bought. THANKS XIAODI FOR THE TREAT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!
Bought drinks and all. You know xiaodi damn what la, only he the only boy wear jacket. Go in nia he take out the punkerjacket and wrap himself up like some mummy -.-
And the boys were laughing almost throughout la - but I still not sure why.
Overall I think Butterfly Lovers was not bad. (SK keep saying Wuzun's skin is damn good)
HuGe was the bad guy o.o
Halfway through on my left SK cried, xiaodi on my right giggling like some idiot -.- Then Youwei say I 哭笑不得 -.-
Movie was about 2 hours long I think. Went home after that cos my daddy picked me up :/ Sent SK home and went to buy cake haha.
Ate cake and bath and now online blogging!
After this have to study for First Aid test tmr. Kissing again haha.

Tada this year's bday was good :D Thanks everyone! Love you loads!
Thanks to those who remembered :)