Tuesday, October 21, 2008

160TH POST


Hello all I know it has been a long time since I blogged a proper post.
Was doing my dirty business and I thought of a title for this comeback post - but I just cant seem to remember it now ._. My memory is failing me.

Recently has been very hyped up with Taiwanese Stars - okay I admit - only 2 in particular. Other than that was studying with my dearests! :D Pictures up the next post I promise!

Saturday, Sunday and Monday were totally fab.

Saturday went to watch Sandy Lam's Concert with Gladys, her mum and her mum's friend plus her dad's 2 china secretaries. VIP seat woohoo! :D Thanks Gladys, your mum and your super zai driver for driving me home! :D IT WAS DAMN GOOD I TELL YOU! She's damn hot despite her age (42) damn cheerful, most importantly - her voice was super good. Although the crowd wasn't very high at first (not our generation people) but after that when it was towards the ending, she sang a lot of songs that even I know, so everyone was singing along with her. Supposed to have one encore only whereby she intended to sing 2 songs but she sang 3 I think during the first encore. The camera man also went in already - but then everyone stomped to the stage - and she came out for a second encore :D Her hair was super hot. I got pictures! And her dance was quite good to me. Gladys' driver sent me back after that - 11 pm I think. I want to earn lots of money and drive a humongous Mercedes when I grow up also.
Cars with minimal engine sound attract me a lot. I like the resilient soft purr of such cars more haha.

Sunday was spent with ODAC sec 2s and 3s learning First-Aid.
Gore pictures + laughter + hornyness (kay I invented this word) + lots of kissing!
It's called the KISS OF LIFE (CPR) Was super nervous when I was practising. Then lots of funny things happened - some quite embarrassing la.

Monday went kbox with Kuan and 3 stars. (Jam Hsiao, JJ Lin Jun Jie & PengYuYan)
Was late, then went to eat before going to Kinokuniya to seach for Eddie's Kenting travel book. Find until very pekchek then PengYuYan finally decided to ask for help - and got embarrassed. The salesgirl just walked to the shelf we were searching for and picked the book out without even taking a look. Thus PengYuYan was very embarrassed and pekchek.

After that went to Kbox - It's my first time okay! Then I asked stupid questions and got laughed at by PengYuYan. At first was too shy to sing but then someone commented I spend money to waste then I sing lor. Those MV got Eddie/LinZhiYing/related to both of them one I will start going crazy. YOU KNOW GOT THE YAN HAI GONG LU DE CHU KOU - I almost hyperventilated la. Sang Sandy Lam's songs also 8D
Then Kuan, JJ & PengYuYan opened up the book they bought and starting looking at it. Then they started giggling at the photos (DAMN JEALOUS LEH) Can't wait for Sat's First-Aid Course then I can look at it already!
Homed at about 6.30pm. Very sad la I was staring at PengYuYan's bag when she got on her bus :/ (Cos the book was with her) Took bus with JJ and Kuan home. When I laugh, do I really turn red and look comical? ._.

Today was quite boring. After school went with Jensi, Benedict, Keean and Adriel for some careforce meeting. Then went to find JJ and PengYuYan. Thank you PengYuYan for helping me borrow the book la k! Ai si ni le!

I want to watch butterfly lover!
I want to open a blogshop (need money)
I want to teach tuition! (need money)
I want cca/class outings/chalets!
I want go out!
I want A1 for chinese O's!
I want to watch a lot a lot of shows!

Aiya, it never stops.