Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Realised that recently I have more things to write in my diary than in my blog, after exam syndrome? Perhaps. Sometimes I really wonder what goes through my dad's mind, why he thinks in that way and why he is so hard on himself, so hard on me. I guess I would never find out my lifetime.

I've ran out of topics to blog about, maybe that's why xiaxue became famous - because she never runs out of topic to write, interesting ones that is. I wonder what readers really want to read, what is considered interesting to them and what attracts them to a certain blog.

I want to know how cancer kills, how the human body works, how to do chemical calculations and how to analyse salts, how binomial theorem works, find a way such that I am able to apply my physics formula and how to do chinese paragraph shortening so well that I wont just scrap off with a 10/20. I want to write faster, I want to reach 50 kg, I want to earn 100 hours of CIP, I want to do better in my malay, I want to go to a particular impossible junior college, I want to ...

You see, the list is endless it will slowly turn from studies priorities to leisure stuff like 'I want to go bowling and own everyone' or 'I want to be able to have strong arm muscles to shoot a 3 pointer in the bball court'

So, how am I gonna achieve it?


replies to tags:
Wenkai: yeah he's gone, happy?
huiminchng: haha okay, thanks for being such a good listener :D I think I never ever told anyone so much stuff that I would never say.
Jialat: haha yeah luh but never entertainment :D yup mariah carey!


There's so much more left to say
If you were with me today face to face