Friday, March 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINYI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENKAI!
:D:D:D

I'm back to update my blog, like: finally. Haha. That's exactly ruiqi's reaction when I told her hahaha. Life's been very very hectic, I would say. Common Test 1 is over, and Mid-years are aiming right at us in 1 & a half months, in May. Evia that heypi was complaining that she still had to study on her birthday. 4th May I think haha. Collected my much-dreaded progress report today, had only one pathetic A, which is also an A2 - E Maths :0, one B3 - Malay, 3 B4s - History, SS and Physics, 2 C5s - A Maths & Higher CL, 2 C6s - Biology & Chemistry. Last one was English - failed D7 :0 Not really satisfied but it's okay, try harder.

Highlights these past few weeks were: Road Run, February Babies' Bday celebration & PUNKERS' LEAP YEAR MOVIE! oh and penguin's birthday, but that's between us haha.

Road Run & Feb Babies' Bday Celebration:
These two were combined (: I ordered a pretty pink Vanilla cake. But I dont have pictures with me now tsk. Walked thoughout the road run with mayee and kuanlian :D they're loves whoots.
Volleyhand ball I didn't really notice, but I know there was some arguement cos there was apparently some cock-eyed umpire (you should know if you were there) nothing much after that, but it was heart-warming watching saki people wearing class tees!

Punkers' Outing!:
ME ME ME! I organised it okay, at least I called up most of the people. Special day every four years for a special class to watch a special movie! It was even more successful than ice-skating can. 18 people turned up, but 17 went for the movie course donna couldn't make it last minute D: We pawned KFC with 18 people taking the seats (: I went up to get the tickets, kinda shiok feeling haha, cos I had very long strip of tickets with me and some people were staring at me. The bill was $170++ haha, I think the movie is nice, and i discovered that Corrine May's songs are very very nice! I'd recommend 'Little Superhero Girl' :D:D And I almost burst out laughing at gracekwan's comment

i was laughing like an insane gone wild mad girl in the theater. i absolutely had no idea how LOUD i was that lynn and wanling found me disturbing. {my sincere apologies} but actually u ppl should just blame it on qi yu wu for his horrendous english that tickled me. maybe it appeared worst because all other characters carried the angmoh accent.
a thing about the leading male actor, ananda blah blah blah, was that he looked just like jesus christ when he let down his hair. u can compare him with the photo that used to be in valerie's wallet. im serious.
conclusion of the leap year: worth my $9.50. thumbs up

haha, actually it wasn't that bad, just got that china accent, hard to change yup. And her conclusion is the same as mine: worth my 8 bucks :D Wong Lilin is fantastic. I really think she resembles donna but no one agrees D:

the above was written on 7th March.

Today is 13th March, I shall continue posting.
Watched Sky of Love yesterday at cathay causeway point. It was a fabulous show, just that penguin kinda shocked that it was in japanese, kinda sad ending though D: Cathay has this fabulous couple seats haha, two seats joined together lol. Had japanese food after that (watch jap movie must have jap food mah) homed right after that cos my dad was calling ><>

replies to tags:
fongting: haha yes i know you're the best (in your eyes) :P hahahaha!
Mayee: okay i will next time now kinda busy sorry
ruiqi: hais, wo ye hen sian (mei you la)
Kuanlian: yeah wait she see she say people say she very cute again tsk (but she is la hor) chewy again -.-
h'UIMIN chng: haha okay have you watched it? LOL
Wenkai: I think it's not nice leh CJ7 i mean. tsk i not so free organise la but i try lor.
Kuanlian: updated (:
Mayee: him again -.- we actually wanted to sell the chocolate he gave us at the end of term (he gives us something every end of term) to valerie at 10 bucks haha.
APPLEXD: okay okay next time k.
EVIA: haha my city built finished already haha, you so poke one, do what thing o.o
Fongting: my post is up there *points up*
Michelle,: ello (: thanks haha how was your ct?
Kuanlian: haha okay ily too! commons over le hahahaha
Wenkai: yeah okay good you realised. now holidays le -.-
Mayee: okay i get it, but you should say it to waihoong hahahahah!
`xinyi: no la i dunno leh, their relationship very complicated, not for us to probe :P
h'UIMIN chng: i post le la tsk tsk dont so xiong can x.x
sinyi: heyhey hello! posted (: tag more okay
XIAODI:D: link your shit la, havent even got chance to link the blog gone alrdy! stupid leh you x.x
Mayee: hey yeah okay, thanks for comforting me that day k (: really
wanling: meiling 311, yup im going for the gathering. link late k
huishann``: nah it's okay got time must come back find me kay, and take care too! (:
angelina: helloooo, why you see me you always laugh one o.o
`xinyi: i nvr, only neglect for a while nia mah
xuelin:D: haha why do you want me o.o i dont sell myself de okay rawr!
wenhui: haha hello, will link next time kay (:
XUEMIAO: yoyo!
Mayee: BLOG ALREADY SEXYONE! :P
Wenkai: i blogged already okay, see your big name up there?
`xinyi: post le -.-
ruiqi: i did okay, just that i couldn't finish it cos my dad came home and i had to zap off the screen. sorry la it's here alrdy :D i know it's wrong but lazy to change. hahaha
Kuanlian: i nvr la, you also got abandon your blog mah!
-FION: hello (: