Friday, October 5, 2007

WENKAI, GET WELL SOON! (:
we pawn exams, don't let them get to you!

rights blog. last night was disaster D:
i studied till 12 plus.
but not everything went in cos was in 1/4 sleepy mood LOL
then i went to my room to take smthing.
and then i saw my sister sleeping so shuang.
i wanted to take a break.
so i lied down, closed my eyes
and yeah, you're right la i fell asleep.
then 2 plus liddat i suddenly wake up.
then damn perked up.
so went to do notes.
as in write all the formulas and all on a piece of paper
then went back to sleep at 3 plus.
maths paper 1 was okay for me.
i think i did my set notation qns correctly.
cos same as jam must be correct :x
thanks to jam, rachel and whoever who explained the concept to me.
paper 2 was $^%$^%$^
i skipped almost all the qns.
and although i didn't leave any qns totally blank, i didn't finish it
>.< i was stuck at the first qns la.
and i couldn't solve the simlilarity triangle one!
okay most of couldn't except jam.
and the cone qns is so screwed.
why did Pythagoras theorem even exist in the first place?
hate hate hate.
alright i admit im just sore cos i didn't think of using it.
fang-ed. ate and homed with jam.
ruiqi bought donuts D:
i want princess donuts!
and stupid ruiqi bully me.
say i unglam i nv la!
the fries so long how u want me to eat it D:
haha ytd was surfing net
and watched some yangzongwei's videos.
i think he's truely a phenomenon!
he sings well, damn nice. although the omg-im-in-terrible-pain expression could be changed
bleahs. alright.
i made a mistake, mr woodcock & my dna says i love you will only be out on thurs and not on wed.
a big boo boo on my side.
so yeah give some suggestions where we can go on wed?
weisong suggested ice skating.
one more thing, our class outing which is proposed on 26th oct.
will be postponed k?
and on monday we'll be going king albert's park for lunch (:
we'll wait for bb boys and go together.
monday's the last paper.
wo ke yi de :D


REPLIES TO TAGS:DD
ruiqi: big bully! im not unglam okay!
Wenkai: haha he got talk to me la you toot. dont doubt my idol! haha haven meh example?