Thursday, October 11, 2007

today was rather a depressing say for me.
well well well.
the day was spent in the hall mass checking papers.
in order:

English Language 61.8/100
English Literature 63/100 (I think, forgot)
Higher Chinese 63.25/100
History 65/100
Geography 38/100
Art 68/100
Malay Special Programme 68.4/100

how im so dead :/
gonna get back science and maths tmr.
I have totally no idea how to break the news to daddy.
gonna get whacked to death i think.
but i'm over and done with emo-ing.

to ruiqi:
i can tell that you're really sad over your results.
trying to suppress your sadness and all.
i guess i cant compare to you.
but i wanna say that, don't give up on yourself.
if you can't get triple science, i'll go and find the science teachers with you.
we'll talk to them, i'll make sure you can get it.
we shall do better next year yeah?
you're my special friend; ily! (:
cheer up kay! <3

hmm so school's organising in-line skating for us.
plus there's a lot of art exhibition and blah.
and there's this go and see historical sites thingy.

xiaodi's very very pro la.
he's taking double humans & science for first choice.
double science, geog & higher chinese LIT for second choice.
so confirm we can't go same class alrdy.
cos i'll never put geog on my combinations.
helpppp!
which one better?
1. English;Higher Chinese;E Maths;A Maths;Triple Science;Elective History
2. English;Higher Chinese;E Maths;A Maths;Chemistry;Biology;Elective History;Literature
3. English;Higher Chinese;E Maths;A Maths; Chemistry;Physics;Elective History;Literature

i guess my choice would be like that.
& i have no plans to reveal my results today.
maybe tmr, but i'll be discussing with daddy today.
he's got night classes today.
so i thought might as well dont upset him
later he can't study :/

i saw my girls crying when geog was released.
i really wanted to go over and comfort them.
but i thought i was no better myself.
so i just went off and emo-ed a while.
sorry girls :/
i didn't cry; thank God.
i can't imagine myself crying la haha.
alrighttttt. stopppppp alrdy!
i won't cry cos imma strong girl!

then after that i knew abt my girls
they were damn bs over someone.
can you please don't act dumb and disturb my girls with your
"My results are so lousy!" or
"I didn't expect that!"
If you want please come and do it to me.
at least my geography marks are enough for you to brag off yours like crazy alrdy.
Don't rub it in for them; they don't feel good.
I hope you know who you are.

& yeah ytd's thing was a big misunderstanding.
so i owe you guys an apology yeah?
sorry; things are fine again yeah?
im fine with almost all except for 2.
Yijun's a realy cutie (:

& next year we're all gonna be in diff class alrdy.
i think it's kinda confirmed.
huimin and some others are gonna take geography.
im bent on taking hist elective.
cos i can't survive for geography.
but yeah, i hope we really stay in contact?
i'm saying this but deep down i'm really scared.
we'll just fall apart like that D:


REPLIES TO TAGS:DD
mayee: haha okay thankyouuuu! (:
jialat: haha no problem la. we understand one :D thanks for tagging
XIAODI :D: haha thankyou! im really afraid we'll drift apart la. mayee me and you. i'll skate faster (:
km: ?? you are?
RACHEL [202]: hello huisi! :P haha okay la xiexie huisi!
wandong: hello dongdong! (: thanks!