Friday, October 12, 2007

rights.
last night was a nightmare.
daddy came home.
i decided to tell him eng, chi, art and malay.
these four which i was quite satisfied with alrdy.
even though it was 60+ only.
but i felt happy for my malay and art really.
& he started targeting me.
one thing was my maths.
i was really unhappy about it like dang you.
stop saying that i nv practise my maths.
true you saw my reading my maths notes.
but that was because i didn't know how to do at first.
of course i would have referred to an example right?
AND I FUCKING PRACTISED LIKE CRAZY.
YOU WERE SLEEPING.
dang you.
you can scold me for any other subject, but not maths.
i thought it was the only subject i can really get an A for.
nvm i shan't go on ranting and torture you guys.

morning checked science paper in auditorium.
as expected i flunked it.
and at first is was 48/100.
became 47/100 cos there was a calculation mistake.
then maths got back. yup
went off to bug tchers after that.
yup. nothing much alrdy.
went to find mr foo during lunch.
at his office.
he's real friendly la (:
and he'll let us take what we want i guess.
thank God.
nearing school end i kinda broke down.
cos i thought of how i'd be telling daddy later.
and i thought of not going home at all.
i went over to mayee's place and i talk and suddenly yeah..
rahh im sorry i didn't mean to break down like an idiot.
guess it was really ugly.
thanks to xianya, mayee and others who comforted me.
im fine alrdy!
just gotta await my fate tmr i guess? yeah.

marks update:

English Language 61.8/100
English Literature 63/100 (I think, forgot)
Higher Chinese 63.25/100
History 65/100
Geography 38/100 39/100 (mdm poon die die find 1 more mark for me so that can pass overall)
Maths 79/100
General Science 47/100
Art 68/100
Malay Special Programme 68.4/100

OVERALL MARKS:
Higher Chinese: 66/100 B3
History 68/100 B3
Literature 62/100 B4 (most probably)
Geography 50.2/100 C6
General Science 58/100 C5

yeah that's all i think.
i'll do quiz later.
stupid xiaodi made me cry last night D:
but he made me not cry too (:
yay ily (:

replies to tags with quiz gonna bath