Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i'm freaking pissed now.
but it's okay.
i won't go screaming at you.

MR CHEE FORCE ME GO CAMP.
or else im outta odac.
wtfwtfwtfwtf.
so most probably im going la
if not i have to go sec 1 camp.
then i'll be so extra there.
rahh

on a happy note
MARCUS ACCEPTED ME ON FACEBOOK!
haha okay that was random?
but still...
anyway his profile had something damn cute which made me laugh

About Me : im short and stupid :D

hahaha damn cute la.
:D
then i helped prataz tag him the photos.
taken at suntec
hais im kinda hooked into facebook?
haha checking back every now and then.

and i saw marcus on tv last night!
haha the SPOP concert thing yeah.
he was wearing yellowwwwwww! (:

And yknow there's this Live The Dream competition
Finals held on 24th October
Click Five is going!
haha huishan will go: JENNY!
lol. haha yeah i'm kinda looking forward.
that song is great.
Marcus thinks so too :D
but i kinda have to miss it cos of the camp?
someone record it for me?
nvm the contestants singing.
maybe catsinthecradle would be alright.
then rest is totally not really up to the standard.
esp. that Victor Tang.
screw la
Ken Lim actually said: "You're very lucky. You've made history by being the worst singing contestant to have made it to the finals"
speaks it all i guess.
he's really sucky la.
lol. so pls help me record or smthing?
Click Five - JENNY!
(esp to that green plasma boy :P)

Quiz; from mayee:

Rules of the game:
1. Each player of the game starts of with 10 weird things, habits or little known facts about themselves.
2. Choose 6 people after all things, habits or facts are listed out.
3. The chosen people must do the same too.

GAME STARTS

1. I support Marcus! :D
2. I hate Andrew Yong (LOL)
3. I have a facebook account.
4. I deleted my Friendster account.
5. I eat a lot.
6. I sing when i bath.
7. I failed my geog and science eoy.
8. I like to watch crazy movies, comedies.
9. I do not cry easily.
10. I am a girl (I do have boobs, mind you)

omg that was really lame hahahaha. but there!

name 6 people !
-xiaodi
-xinyi
-ruiqi
-huishan
-xinting
-kuanlian

GAME ENDS

sorry im lazy to do the other one lol.


REPLIES TO TAGS:DD
Wenkai: haha nvm la (: