Thursday, September 20, 2007

just a short post.
if not wenkai will start exaggerating.
morning ml came my house help me carry
the 2 bottles of milo and 2 bottles of ribena to sch
then my daddy decided to fetch us there :D
he woke up to fry kway teow for me :D
maths had test.
was quite okay i guess.
then PE.
was damn damn funny!
i think i was laughing all my way there.
improvised rugby again.
lilin was laughing at me chasing the ball :0
then after recess was chinese three period.
boring but okay.
then geog was scanner time
didn't copy.
and lunch did ice pops.
we finished all alrdy.
just need to let it freeze.
hope can by tmr.
then ts thomas slacked again.
after that some ppl had oral
went down canteen eat.
damn slow luhs.
and then went up for malay.
was quite fun.
i didn't catch no ball
in fact i catched almost all the ball.
sounds wrong o.o
okay then after sch went home.
sg doesn't sell orange hairspray i think.
maybe mustafa centre have
so forget about it hahaha.
look out for the orangeys alright!
okay orange punkers.
my mouth's infested with ulcers now.
cos of the teeth. yup.
went to clinic
and heard Dr sharifah scolding >.<

oh and seetow's reply:
seetow# 1: then tell them milner's goal against man u was stunning
seetow# 1: edgar's goal against man u was stunning
seetow# 1: steven taylor's run into the liverpool penalty box to earn the penalty was stunning


REPLIES TO TAGS:DD
mayee: huh what i slow poke? agnes lee! hahaha :D okay i hereby give credit to mayee for suaning me -.-
Wenkai: lol got so exaggerating meh? >.<