Saturday, September 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LEE KUAN YEW :D

im lazy to blog abt the monkey thing.
read it up
today's sunday times
lifestyle pg 4 :D
someone actually said that the property prices will rise cos of that thing
like real
liddat i can ask daddy sell my home alrdy.
hahaha.
daddy's gonna study a degree for one year.
night classes starting next tues.
we'll all be studying :D
if he pass the exam
can get a more stable job with higher salary :D
which means better life :D
mugged till 3 plus last night.
actually not mug.
practice my maths.
did half the maths assessment i bought i think
yknow that one blue cover?
that one which i say our class boys doing
that's a miracle
then i kept hearing voices when i went to the kitchen to brush teeth.
and i was like so afraid a ghost would pop out and scare me.
thus i brushed very quickly (but still clean okay)
and walked out.
then my eraser dropped under the cushion.
and my imagination ran wild again.
i scared i look down got a creature there.
yknow like always in the movies?
but there was nothing lah of course.
then i was too afraid to off the radio cos it'd be dead quiet
and i'll heard voices & sounds
if there is
and off the light also. cos it'll be damn dark.
so i camped out in the living room
pillow+bolster+blanket
plus my lit notes i copied from jam.
with the lights and radio on.
great music on 987 yesterday :D
fell asleep with my notes covering my face
and daddy came out and off the lights.
and took out my specs.
and he off the ceiling fan
and i was under my blanket
so after a while the heat got to me.
climbed up and on the light
and ran back quickly and hide under my blanket
LOL.
i know i'm a wimp
daddy left the radio on though :D
until i woke up in the morning at 8.
bathed and went out to jurong east for breakfast.
sent mama to work
and now doing maths again.
tuitioning that girl at 3 later.
she confirm plus chop will fail her PSLE
mugging history at night.
i haven't do my book review yetttt.
im doing on journey by low kay hwa.
that book made me cry luhs!
>.< goodybooks.com if you're interested (: alright back to mugging

to chantel: if you're reading, the skin can wait :D eoys more important (: im happy with this current one hahaha. and those songs, choose one, easier to match the themes (:
to everyone: jiayou for your eoys. or eois -.-


REPLIES TO TAGS:DD
[`cHeeZeR ]: lol that's so lame. i dont believe in it okay >.< people go there despite the rain.