Thursday, August 23, 2007

rights. today was kinda not-so-good.
maths was boring
trigonometry ratios.
new topic sia. quite okay for me lah.
plugged on my mp3 and started practising.
agnes lee come over see me still smile
& say i did the question correctly LOL
okay she doesn't care.
but the point is
I UNDERSTOOD IT!
i realise i cant really count on the teachers.
i mean you really have to study yourself.
it's an altogether different story from primary school.
you dont understand, dont want to ask, your loss.
yep. so must ask more.
got back chem today.
14/25 C5
just passed.
oh great. i'm very disappointed in my results.
so combined my science got 64% B4
great three languges + science all B4
im gonna kill myself.
i really worked hard this time.
but this just proves i have to work harder?
yeah. just got scolded by daddy for chemistry.
oh wells.
give me comments on taking lit please.
im in a delimma.
update more later.