Saturday, August 4, 2007

fucking bitch.
i've had enough of you.
I WILL GET LOUSY RESULTS.
RIGHT.
SERVE ME RIGHT. YES RIGHT.
i off my music till i cant even hear the words.
behind closed doors and u can still hear.
what's wrong with you fucking ear.
damnit shit.
first sentence to me?
"so fat, cannot even open the door"
okay fine. spoil my day.
then tuition tcher ask me if i wanna eat
"so fat liao eat what eat. eat liao still the same"
in front of my tuition mates and tuition friends.
fucking slut.
seems like you've got the perfect figure huh?
damn you bitch
make me lose face seems like your hobby huh?
im not going to keep quiet and tolerate like crazy anymore.
next time u do that again.
im gonna argue back.

okay im done i shall start posting.
today woke up went trekking.
damn long luhs.
leg also wanna break liao.
D:
i dont like trekking D:
then after that went to changi one hawker centre to eat.
chicken rice :D with jam haha
then reach sch liao went tuition
& yeah. the first thing that happen was as above.
"so fat, cannot even open the door"
in the end i dao my tuition tcher.
then he thought i angry with him.
then he say he joking de -.-
then i replied
"nvm dowan eat. finish my work FIRST. if not some ppl wanna guailan me mah"
everyone tio shocked.
cos i said guailan
-.-
me & my sister are at loggerheads.
it's clear.
& it's not going to improve.
why should i when she doesn't even hold the slightest amout of respect for me.
okay then i finished my stuff
and walked home.
bought drawing block.
[i hate art!]
later giving tuition at 8.
damn tiring D:

oh yes.
i think mr chan mengwai rocks! :D

REPLIES TO TAGS:DD
Wenkai: yeah it's nice luhs :D also dont have the cheer i went u scam me ah D:
Art Rep: do you think i even effing care? they die they die. none of my business.
EVIA: HI! :D
mayee: haha no lah we playing nia mah. dont anyhow say le okay. zzz. welcome :D

before i forget
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN! :D

CURRENT SONG : JUST LIKE A PILL - PINK :D
DAMN NICE :D