Saturday, July 21, 2007

YOU KNOW.
LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN SO GOOD.
TWO GOOD THINGS IN A DAY.
UNBELIEVABLE!

okay okay. i shall explain.
last night burnt midnight oil.
read harry potter [soft copy]
2 chapters. thanks anjie for that! :D
then after that slept at about 2.30
woke up at 6. went out with mama & bro.
thank goodness some bitch was sleeping like a pig.
study till 3 plus. then my auntie wait for her.
okay forget that.
then pei-ed mama go market
buy meat, vege all that.
then mama bought a new pouch for me.
it's nice. i like it.
thank you mama! :D
haha. okay. then shared a packet of hot soya bean milk with bro.
then proceeded to my second auntie's house.
& i so totally love that cute little cousin of mine.
haha. so damn cute. the way he talks.
i should have took photo. next time i upload :D
then I HELD MY HARRY POTTER BOOK
AT 7.56 am. THIS MORNING.
OMG OMG haha!
so damn excited.
i was almost jumping.
my aunt bought it at $45 ;D
I PAID WITH MY OWN MONEY OKAYYY
I EARNED IT BY GIVING TUITION DE!
then we went to panjang de market.
bought lotsa stuff.
bought pocky! ;D
haha then bought lotsa titbits.
& lotsa pads :x
okay. forget that part.
then sent my auntie & cousin back.
then went to eat breakfast.
then homed.
was so damn tired i slept on the sofa.
mum ask me go bathe
then i woke up looked at her
then went back to sleep. lmao.
then she tried to remove my shirt.
so i jumped up immediately.
haha. then went to my room
supposedly to take my clothes.
but saw the bed.
so tempting.
so slept for another 15 mins.
then mama found me.
woke me up again of cos.
went to take towel
& slept again for 10 mins haha,
then finally went to bathe.
bathe out jiu use com le.
hahaha. so funny.
then just now mama ask me go the spc petrol station
donate the newspapers.
20 kg mannn.
then i got the cd! ;D
upload for u guys later.
& i heard diya sing live! ;D
haha omg she so chio.
or rather cute lahs.
carrie was there too!
then the reporter huang shuang xi
wanted to interview me
then i ran away.
then she interviewed my bro!
omgggg. i was like. *mouth-open*
then my sister wanted to return first
cos she has to do her homework.
cannot do will die de mah
okay. here comes the best thing...
WE TOOK PHOTO WITH DIYA!!!
okay okay. im still damn excited.
my sister dont have. neh-ni-neh-ni-poo-poo!
lol. okay im childish. i upload ;D
then we walked with her and carrie to the car.
then she waved us goodbye in the car.
haha so friendly lah her.
not like some super stuck-up celebrities.
hehs ;D
tuition session at 3 pm today.
with the two students ;D
REPLIES TO TAGS :DD

jzchen: haha yeah correct. you're the oldest. how's six pecs coming around? ;D & dont forget you owe me a movie ;D SECRET <3
MEWLENG: haha yeah removed. if not i also think ma fan.
Chucky: what joke he told? tell me tell me.
Kuanlian: haha thank you. i dont want care le lah. i'm okay de ;D just need to went off frustrations
clarkson: lol. no vulgarities lehhh. ><
yingxiang: haha thank you. i didn't expect you to visit. haha. i love you man. your birthday coming ehh? haha
macka: haha yup thank you. catch up some other time kay? hope you're doing fine in aus. haha
Chucky: lol dont so bad lah. clock is nicer :D vista rocks! ;D
clarkson: lol. tell me what joke lehs ><
i really love this shade of blue <3
i'm really craving for SECRET D:

&; you don't know how much i miss you