Friday, July 6, 2007

rights.
morning was boring
art. i was sleeping through
art lim and mr cheng said my art is good!
i'm an artist!
and they took a photo of my work! :D
yay! finally first time.
post it next time :D
then PE. we played rugby!
mr chee's demo was funnaye! :D
*roars into laughter*
and huey jie pushed me in my face
but should be alright
and what's wrong with huiying lahs.
such a *****
haha sensored :D
then recess.
after that was erm
maths.
agnes lee let us do our own work
then chinese three period
went through answer for su yu test
then got du shu hui :D
lin lao shi din allow me to speak D:
weisong quiet is act de lorhs. lol
hahas. so after that lunch
then english-ed
wrote a stupid essay
about sabar and mr chee proposing :/
then after that geog did own stuff again
and fang-ed
pei-ed siying to watch bball
we lost D:
and i delievered milo!
siying owes me one now
then homed with yijun and siying
siying is cute! :D
&weisong keeps calling ppl 'girl'
so ass. call him 'boy' now.
and i think my specs degree up le D:
needa change
needa tell mama D:

&; were you faking it or it is real?