Sunday, July 1, 2007

ndp wasn't that great.
last year's better :D
lesson learnt: dont make laopo angry ><
dui bu qi!
im bored.
anyone tuition me maths?
im dying.
life's damn screwed.
and there's no more feelings in me.


You think that I can act just like everything`s okay between us ?
After all we`ve been through, after all those late night calls
after all the sweet night messages
after all those i love you`s
after all the talks about how we wanted to be together
after all the laughs, the tears,the little arguements we got into
after you made me fall in love with you a
and then after you broke my heart
you think that we can forget everything and pretend we`re okay ?

& here she goes again
she swallows her tears with her heart on her sleeve
puts on her fake smile
and acts like the girl everyone else wants her to be