Tuesday, July 10, 2007

morninf reached at 7! :X
freaking bus, so damn late.
and so squeezy. damnit.
haha so wet weather.
went back class.
took temperature.
36.2! :D
then music.
ms yeo late again of course.
damn sucky the lesson.
then pe. rugby again.
but was fun.
some ppl just refuse to take part.
so fucking 'passenger'
then english nice.
after recess had cep.
the infocomm ppl cannot fix the com
thus i wait till i was so sleepy.
i was not at first de okay!
then i sleep lorhs. and they also nv do anything
then mayee gave me her $5 voucher.
yay xiexie! :D
after that had history.
boring. raja buay song me
after lunch had lit.
did notes.
then acc. super funny
i asked super lame questions
lame till the tcher dropped his pen when he heard it
hahaha! :D
then after sch ate with xinyi.
then went to watch match.
we won :DD
41-32? i think
hehs. then go home le.
taught tuition.
so tiring D:
im lacking of sleep save me!
oh btw, i heard donna sing!
in chinese somemore!
yue liang dai biao wo de xin! :DD

hais. im officially broke for the week D:
left $0.05 in my purse. D:

my sister sucks manzxzx.
such a bitch.
fucking bitch.
curse me somemore.