Saturday, July 7, 2007

i had a weird dream today.
i dreamt that we were on a bus
sitting side by side
and i offered you honey which i was eating
i feed you.
and u held my hand
woke up, shocked.
how come it's him instead of him.
i must be crazy.

kays. so morning had tuition
i love my tuition mates :DD
i learnt two other qian bian wen da ti! :D
so funny
gladys the chiobu tell me one :D
wu lao shi's chicken rice is delicious! :D
i ate a lot manzxzx
and i learnt that daniel was gladys' ex.
and we talked a lot over at the separate table
so sad for her.
i sympathise with her.
her parents are like so. haha i dont know
jiayou for guy b (:
and i first time heard her say 'humji'
so funny. i keep laughing
yup then homed at abt 3.30
i dont like my student
tuition de
talk to her dowan answer
keep smiling
ask three times still liddat.
wtf lahs.
okay okay nvm
im still thinking of the dream.
gonna tell that person who held my hand
in that dream.
i wonder what it means :O