Monday, July 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAM! <3

haha i'm giving you belated.
sorry ><
bleahs my mp3 stopped working.
damnit thing. ahh well
kay so morning had geog.
i did my sudoku!
and finished before wangcai. :D
we sang birthday song for jam!
hahas. and merrien was zi-highing
haha so. after that was maths
started on matrices.
which was effing lame shit.
equal = everything same
we know that.
you trying to confuse us ah?
i think im gonna die man ><
lucky mr chee is giving me tuition! :D
who want tell me.
bleahs. then i realised that
wangcai has long eyelashes!
haha. and i know why!
that's cos he puts mascara! :D
ahh anyway, it's a joke.
you wei keep laughing at mascara boy haha.
mascara boy was super irritated during maths by agnes lee
he keep shouting "SLAP HER!"
haha chao funny lah.
and dawn broke my scare ppl thing D:
i'll get a new rubber band :D
after recess was english.
super boring.
and damn fed up by some gurl called mandy
who took control of my screen.
jam so fed up luhs.
and i saw jam's ring!
haha. she's engaged!
bleahs. and i touched yijun's face!
i think i looked like a mad woman.
then she stared at me in bewilderment
eyes big big like GOLDFISH!
hahah. now my aunt ask me why i keep laughing.
anw, xianya thought me that! :DD
after tat chinese
lim puay see damn guailan
nvm after release le
arrange tables
WENKAI GAVE ME A CHUCKY-LOOK
you know a movie called child's play which has a doll which kills?
haha yeap. click on the link to see.
wha. chao chucky look lahs.
scary sia. but wenkai very cute hahas.
then after that homed with xinting.
and heard some sec 1s bitching about.
then went to change the lenses of my glasses.
75 degrees mannn.

anyway. i really wanna thank donna.
cos it is she who affected me with her diligence.
and i kinda feel guilty not making notes when she is.
so now got do le.
nv sleep in class.
& it's all cos of her :DD
it has become a habit now :DD
THANK YOU!

& im sharing mayee's present with weisong and joel!
haha. cos left us haven buy.
and jam's one also maybe.

i wanna change blogskin!
see this and this.
which one nicer?

why do all good things come to an end?